- Being able to start up the line independently
- Check product quality
- Set the cameras
- Place the finished product on the conveyor belt
- Keep the workplace clean
- Fill out the weight and quality documents
- Independent worker
- Team player
- Accurate worker
- Good knowledge of French and/or English (read, written and spoken)
- Preferably experience in a production environment
- Forklift qualification required
Offer and benefits
- You can immediately start to work for a dynamic company.
- The atmosphere is pleasant, the enthusiasm obvious.
- A fascinating product and substantial involvement in the production processes
- Ultra-modern and fully automated computer-controlled production
- Attractive pay (shift bonus)
Send your letter and résumé to Galgestraat 9 8610 Kortemark Attn Lyndsi.
Call +32 51 57 00 56 or send an e-mail to Lyndsi@verduyn.be
Or leave us a message using the form below: