- Responsible for the information to and communication with the growers
- All administration relating to growing advice
- Contacts with agricultural entrepreneurs
- Give advice to growers about fertilisation, weed control...
- Draw up the production planning schedules
- Purchase and sale of the seeds
- Drawing up the harvest programme, together with the head of Agro
- Field visits before and during the harvest
- Quality assurance and quality control in the field
- Calculation of the costs
- Advice and information about the investments in machinery
- The purchase of tools and accessories/products
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Agro or Biotech or higher.
- You excel at sourcing (=identify and bring in new farmers/contracts/crops) and costing.
- You are stress-resistant and decisive.
- You pay attention to details and have a results-oriented approach.
- You have good communication skills.
- You can work in a self-managing team (=high level of autonomy with support from head office)
- Advantage: 5 years of experience in an equivalent job
- Advantage: knowledge of GGOs
- Advantage: experience with BIO
- Must be: bilingual FR/NL + notions of English
- Must have: Phyto permit P3
- Area: Northern France and Wallonia (ideally based in Tournai-Charleroi region)
Offer and benefits
- Full-time job
- You will work in a dynamic, growing company with a hands-on mentality and international contacts.
- Attractive pay
You are available in the short term and are searching for a new professional challenge? Then don't hesitate and contact us now!
Write to: Galgestraat 9 8610 Kortemark
Call: +32 51 57 00 56 or send an e-mail to Lyndsi@verduyn.be
Or leave us a message using the form below: